BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
Pair with Steelhead Pinot Noir
- 12" thin crust pizza
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
*Optional: 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread BBQ sauce across the crust.
- Evenly cover the pizza with the chicken.
- Disperse cheese, peppers, and onions on entire pizza.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until it's to your liking, and serve!