- 1 bottle (750 ml) Steelhead Sauvignon Blanc
- ½ cup limoncello
- ½ cup Amoretti Wild Strawberry Martini Cocktail Mix
- 12-15 fresh, sliced strawberries
- Large bunch of fresh mint
- ½ liter (2/3 the wine bottle) club soda
- Muddle the mint with a little bit of wine in the bottom of a large pitcher. Once the mint is muddled, add the strawberries and gently muddle them. Muddle them just enough so that they stay intact, but release flavor).
- Add the remainder of the wine, the limoncello, and wild strawberry cocktail mix.
- Let the pitcher chill in the refrigerator. When ready to drink, remove the pitcher, add ice and club soda, and serve!